If you are looking for automated testing for any of your applications and would like to integrate it with your Azure DevOps infrastructure, Optimus Information has a “ready to deploy” Test Automation solution for you.
Our Azure DevOps based test automation solution uses the latest Azure CI/CD features and offers the following functionalities:
1. Configure automated test cycles using Azure DevOps
2. Schedule and execute Web UI and REST API test scripts on cloud using Azure VMs
- Self-serviced virtual machines and PaaS resources for testing using Azure DevTest labs
- Supports automated test scripts developed in Java or C# using Selenium WebDriver, REST Assured and RestSharp
3. Distribution of apps to beta testers and your collaborators with Azure App Center
- Selection from a large variety of test devices using the App Center Test Cloud
- Supports popular frameworks like Xamarin.UITest, Appium, XCUI Test etc.
4. Test result reporting and logging with screen shots and 6 month data retention with App Center
- Support for notification over mail or other communication tools like Slack
5. Data persistence support using AzureSQL service
6. Integration with PowerBI Embedded for reporting and analytics
7. Built in test script source code management using Azure DevOps
- Supports integration with third party Git providers like Github if required
8. Built in test case management for test plans using Azure Test Plans
- Custom integration possible with other tools like TestLink where supported
9. Concurrent execution
10. Ability to start automated testing in short time frame with expense control
Cloud is important to our customers. The Optimus test automation framework on Azure makes it possible for our customers to seamlessly integrate test automation into their cloud-based development as well as their test and production environments. Contact us to get a more in-depth look to to get a demonstration.