Gartner research predicts that business intelligence and analytics need to scale up to support explosive data sources.
Many companies are developing strategies to take complete advantages of their business intelligence initiatives and data trying to extract the maximum value at the minimum risk.
The main values that these companies are trying to extract are as follows:
- Improved decision making throughout the organizations
- Quick decision making
- Scalable solutions
- Low operational cost
- Less development time of the solution
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to use
In order to have a successful business intelligence strategy, organizations should have to encourage processes, people and technology to work in an integrated mode. The factors that need to be addressed in BI strategy and planning include the following:
- Effort to collect the data from various sources
- Effort to integrate data and maintain “the single version of truth”
- Access to all the information/data to be used in reporting and dashboarding
- Analysis of data to decide the future trends or investigating past performances
- Identifying and consolidating key performance indicators (KPIs) for different audiences
We have helped our customers with business intelligence initiatives. We would be happy to share our experience and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us.
The post Gartner Says BI is the Focus of Companies: Some Strategy Tips appeared first on OptimusBI.