Mobile Application Testing Case Study
Our client is a well known software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider.
Our client was developing a front-end mobile app and their development team needed a partner to help test the app on a wide range of devices.
– The mobile application was slated to launch to a wide range of devices so extensive compatibility testing was required.
– Testing was focused on iOS, Android, and HTML5 (via each device’s default browser).
– Development and QA teams had to work closely using agile methodology.
– Non-functional requirements such as memory leakage and battery consumption also needed to be tested.
How Optimus Helped
1. Our team worked closely with our client’s development team in order to ensure frequently changing requirements were accounted for.
2. We helped set up a uniform agile testing framework to facilitate communication and reporting between development and QA teams.
3. Our team’s experience in mobile testing helped the client conduct end-to-end testing while focusing on high-risk areas.
4. Our efficient use of frameworks and testing tools gave the client confidence their application would support a wide user base.