Testing of Multi-Million Users Mobile and Facebook Application Case Study
Client developed an application that allows users to interact with friends in a unique, visual, and personalized way. Users can send greetings and share across various social platforms.
Our client wanted to test their application and install the build on a variety of iPhone and Android devices to test the expected flow.
– Verification of gender based character feature selections.
– Inconsistency of webpage layouts.
– Validating checks on checkboxes and fields.
– Data exchange between various native applications and modules of the application.
– Integration with other web applications.
– Verification of notifications, creation and updating of scenes and characters.
- Defined scope and requirements.
- Logged defects on Redmine.
- Tested execution on multiple platforms.
- Installed the build on multiple platforms.
- Created detailed test cases and updated existing test cases based on change request and new functionalities.
- Shared test results with client.
How Optimus Helped
In order to help our client meet their testing needs, Optimus QA team followed these steps:
- Optimus team developed an understanding of the application while in exploration.
- Optimus team created test cases on Testlink against a checklist document provided by the client.
- Optimus team continuously updated the test cases as per the client’s feedback.
- Optimus team logged the defects of various platforms on Redmine.
- Our team maintained efficient processes throughout the testing cycle.
Technologies / Tools / Methodologies Used
Agile methodology, Testlink, Redmine
“Optimus gets a 5-star app rating for their work so far. Thanks!”