When you start your cloud adoption journey, it is critical to develop a strong plan that includes how you’ll manage your cloud infrastructure.
Understand the skills required to keep your costs and performance optimized on the cloud and the long-term impact on your business. In this workshop, Optimus Information will introduce critical elements of cloud management, and best practices to ensure success on the cloud.
What you’ll learn
- Skills required for effective cloud management
- Best practices for managing your infrastructure on Azure
- Strategies to optimize cloud costs
- How cloud management reduces risk and ensures performance
- If you should invest in re-skilling, hiring, or outsourcing
- What is cloud management and why do you need it
- Cloud management options
- Critical elements of cloud management
- Introduction to Azure Managed Services